Humidity Control Design Guide for Commercial and Institutional Buildings Helps technical professionals design humidity control systems for commercial buildings. The over 500-page Guide provides the HVAC designer with complete coverage of humidity control from basic principles to real-world design advice, and is organized in a logical, easy-to-follow layout.
- Provides a solid background in humidity control, including a review of its causes and effects.
- Divided into five major sections: "Basics," "Humidity Effects," "System Design," "Equipment & Controls," and "Applications."
- Discusses the roles of various people involved in the design and operation of a building, including owners, HVAC designers, and contractors, in controlling humidity.
- Covers 15 different types of equipment related to humidity control design.
- Spotlights 13 different types of buildings, including schools, office buildings, retail buildings, and hotels.
- Includes 25 pages of weather data
- Reference section features dehumidification equations, conversion tables and factors, and a pyschrometric chart.
- Filled with full-color charts, diagrams and illustrations.
- 11" X 9"; hard cover; full color
Author: L. Harriman, G. Brundrett, R. Kittler
Citations: ASHRAE Book